Tuesday, August 11, 2015

God's Love

WOW. I haven't posted in a while! Things have been CRAZY here in our little world. Time for an update! (And hopefully... more regular blogging!!!)

June and July were CRAZY months! Some ups, and a lot of downs, but slowly more ups have been added! I went through job loss, learned how to quilt and can, did a LOT of canning and piecework for the quilts, got a job at a fabric store (can you say dangerous!), got a settlement from a car wreck, and then have been doing ALL THE THINGS.

Work has been keeping me busy. I love working at a fabric and craft store!!! So many awesome people there :)

My crafting has been SUPER awesome fun! Lots of quilting, learning new patterns, attempting to sew clothing... Just having a grand old time :)

Canning was fun. Lots of berries and peaches. My house smelled amazing :)

I have been doing some fun things with Mini-Me here lately... She started taking taekwondo classes today, and had an AMAZING time :) She is such a bright and shiny little one :)  She also went bowling for the first time tonight!

Let's see... in other news... God is AMAZING.

He put people and circumstances in my life that drew me to the amazing home church I have now. I have a wonderful fellowship with a body of believers, and have built amazing friendships already. I have a job where I don't have to work Sundays. I have a job that allows me to wear my head covering and cape dresses. I have an amazing little girl. I have a job that actually allows me to be a mother, and I love it. Even though things have been a struggle this past few months, I think He was just telling me that I needed to draw closer to Him and remain closer to Him. That I needed to keep my faith. He has come through in so many ways, and I thank Him daily.

"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall rise up on wings like eagles. They shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint. Teach me Lord, teach me Lord, to wait."

Psalm 18:2

Psalm 9:10

Proverbs 3:5-6

Psalms 146:5-6

Romans 8:28

Isaiah 40:31

James 1:2-4

Isaiah 26:3-4

2 Corinthians 9:8

These are some scriptures that have kept me facing toward  Him. I  hope that wherever you are in your journey, that these can help you.

I pray that God blesses you in all that you do.

In Peace and Love

~Tabitha and Mini-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment